DNA Sequencing at AITbiotech is performed following ISO 13485 quality standards, ensuring a high quality of capillary electrophoresis sequencing for Singapore and SEA region customers.
All DNA samples are sequenced using BigDye Terminator chemistry with available universal primers or user-supplied primers. The DNA sequencing reactions are electrophoresed on ABI’s 3730XL DNA Analyzers which can produce read lengths of 800-1000 bases.
Sequencing results undergo stringent quality controls, which ensures high quality sequences for downstream applications.
Purchase AITbiotech Sequencing Package to get the best value for your sequences!
- Online Ordering
- Online Data Retrieval
- 24 – 48 hr turnaround time (working days)
- Easy and flexible submission requirements – No DNA and primer premixing. No special sample tubes required.
- Incoming samples are always quality checked using gel electrophoresis for PCR products and spectrophotometry for plasmids
- Reproducible analysis
- Free universal primers are provided for sequencing runs (AITBiotech Universal Primers List)
- Template preparation and primer synthesis services are available
- Technical and scientific support by experienced professionals
Types of Capillary DNA Sequencing Services Offered
|Standard Sequencing||Include cycle sequencing reactions, dye terminator removal, capillary electrophoresis run and result analysis.|
|Ready-to-run Sequencing||Include capillary electrophoresis run and result analysis only.|
|Ready-to-run Sequencing with Dye Removal||Include dye terminator removal, capillary electrophoresis run and result analysis.|
|PCR Clean-up Sequencing||Include unpurified PCR template clean-up by either gel or column methods, followed by Standard Sequencing service.|
|Clone Sequencing||Include single colony growth, plasmid template extraction and purification, followed by Standard Sequencing service.|
|Primer Walking Sequencing||Include subsequent primer design in one or both directional to fully sequence the region of interest in the plasmid.|
Refer to our FAQ section for more details!