AITbiotech has provided high quality capillary electrophoresis sequencing for Singapore customers as well as SEA region customers with great customer satisfactions. All DNA samples are sequenced using BigDye Terminator chemistry with available universal primers or user-supplied primers. The DNA sequencing reactions are electrophoresed on ABI’s 3730XL DNA Analyzers which can produce read lengths of 800-1000 bases. AITbiotech will not release sequencing results to customers until they pass acceptable quality controls.
- 24 - 48 hr turnaround time
- Easy & flexible submission requirements - No DNA & primer premixing. No special sample tubes required
- Incoming sample QC by agarose gel electrophoresis for PCR products and nanodrop for plasmid
- 95% accuracy up to 800bp
- Reproducible analysis
- Free universal primers provide (Click here for Sequencing Universal Primers)
- Template preparation and primer synthesis available
- Technical and scientific support by experience professionals
How to order
Capillary Sequencing Orders
- Fill up the Capillary Sequencing Form (CS) Form (Please click here to download CS Form), alternatively, the CS Form can be found in the bag provided by AITbiotech
- Please put your template or primers in the Sample Loading Card in the bag provided by AITbiotech
- Submit the CS Form either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or put the CS Form together with your DNA template and primer in the bag supplied by AITbiotech
- Contact AITbiotech for sample collection date and time either by email to email@example.com or call us at +65 6778 6822
- AITbiotech dispatch will collect your samples and the sequencing results will be delivered to you via email in 1-2 working days
|200101||CS Standard Sequencing|
Include cycle sequencing reactions, dye terminator removal, capillary electrophoresis run and result analysis.
|200103||CS Ready-to-run Sequencing|
Include capillary electrophoresis run and result analysis only.
|200104||CS Ready-to-run Sequencing with Dye Removal|
Include dye terminator removal, capillary electrophoresis run and result analysis.
|200105||CS PCR Clean-up Sequencing|
Include unpurified PCR template clean-up by either gel or column methods, followed by Standard Sequencing service.
|200106||CS Clone Sequencing|
Include single colony growth, plasmid template extraction and purification, followed by Standard Sequencing service.
|200107||CS Primer Walking Sequencing|
Include subsequent primer design in one or both directional to fully sequence the region of interest in the plasmid.